WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Heartbroken - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Heartbroken > Topics

Subject: Lost forever (page 1)
Replies: 2 Views: 1708

xxminxxx 27.01.08 - 08:23am
Last year in April, 2 days before my 16th birthday, i met the greatest guy on earth. Not only did he have the most s*xiest looks, but he had a captivating personality. We kissed on the first day, and from there on we were inseperable.... Things went perfectly for a couple of months, untill we had a fight (which i started). We made up, but after that he changed. He almost left me after another fight, and luckily he didnt... But it was like he suddenly didnt love me anymore. I tried to make things better but only made them worse for myself. In late september, the words i love u faded away, and it was hard to get him to say that to me. In October, my sister got married and he even made my cry on that special day. That morning he said to me that he didnt know if he would come or not... After he said that he would. He did come but he was so rude to me, but things went better as the night went on. Well, time didnt heal anything... And he left me on the 28th of december. I was fine for the 1st few weeks, as we decided to be friends. But everytime we decided to chat, i couldnt stop talking about relationship and we always ended up fighting. Then he told me that we couldnt chat anymore bcos he had a new gf and she wouldnt like it. I broke down after that, and tried to chat to him but he didnt reply... After that i saw here on prodigits that he was single and looking for sum1 in his life.. So he lied to me about his gf. I then created a new profile here and pretended to be sum1 else to chat to him. My plan was to chat to him for a while and to find out what he thought about his previous gf (me), and then to tell him its me... I did that, and he exploded. I then got the EXTREMELY STUPID idea to tell him that it wasnt me that did that whole thing, but my friend bcos she was trying to help to get us 2 chat again. I involved 1 of his friends and told her the whole story and she believed me. She tried to talk to him, but the also ended up fighting. I told him the truth the following day, and i his friend too... *

mpeka.co 18.11.09 - 08:13pm
life has many chalenges, but bcoz there's a lot to do in it. so plz dont let chalenges 2 stop your life just move on. *

mexxyl 10.04.10 - 01:26pm
Dea, neva eva eva show a guy ur desprte 4 him! He'll use tht 2 mess u up! Relatnshps r mutual if he gave a d*mn he'd b tryn 2 mk it wrk btwn u two nj fight! I knw, iv bn thea. Leave hm alone n move on wth ua lyf, he'll cm lukn 4u. *

* Heartbroken Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Heartbroken

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search