WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Heartbroken - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Heartbroken > Topics

Subject: it hurts
Replies: 3 Views: 1249

misalone 15.02.08 - 05:41pm
hi all my name is 20 and i am 20 well anyway when i was 18 i fell in love with this 22 year old man love at fist site well as i thort we got marred that year and we were happy. Then i got told i am pregent and paul told me to get rid of my baby and i told him no then he told me he was the boss and he stared to hit me. How that i am 20 4 weeks a go i tryed to kill my self and when i was geting help i was told that he dont wont me no more and that he was dateing my 16 year old best friend and he is 25. I got hurt so bad *crying* i dont know what to do no more. Sorry about the spelling thank u and bye *

want2fly 7.04.10 - 06:17am
Sweety,..i cn see wht ur going thru nw...it wil stay fr smtm...bt u knw wht,if u r independent then u wil find ur happyness very soon...whn ur child will born...i met a persn lik u earlier...nd she told me abt her sadness..i cnt tell dat here...bt belve me,it ws a horror..i lv her..nd it was far more horrible than ur experience,or mine...nd nw finaly shes livn her life wit her child..if she cud do it,u cn too..ru gettn me?hav faith!u really dnt knw the joy of being a mother:)take care *

so_long 25.01.11 - 10:28pm
Dat ur not wit him shows he's not worth it.....U have a good life ahead of u and d baby,ur health is paramount 4 both of u especially d baby so channel d anger and hurt positively bcos i know u r going to overcome it all..... *

vidhey 2.11.11 - 12:22pm
Just go nd shoot him. *

* Heartbroken Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Heartbroken

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search